Nominations for the CCDC Chemical Crystallography Prize for Younger Scientists are now open!
In summary the primary criteria are:
1) Judged on published research within the scientific field of interest of the CCDC and BCA Chemical Crystallography Group (CCG) – up to 3 papers must be put forward.
2) Nominations must be emailed to the Secretary of the CCG (Dr Sarah Barnett) by 17:00 on Friday 23rd January 2015.
3) Scientists nominated shall be not more than 35 years of age on 1st January 2015.
4) This is a nomination process – i.e. the form should be completed and signed by a nominator of the Young Scientist being put forward.
5) CCDC will sponsor an award lecture to be given by the successful nominee. The prize presentation will be given at this lecture to be delivered at the BCA 2015 Spring Meeting in York.